260 Seiten, 2. Auflage, ISBN: 9783960127789
Managing the movement of goods from one place to another is just one small requirement of a Transportation Management (TM) software. To understand the complete process, there is so much more to consider. This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the transportation processes supported by SAP TM 9.3 including functional highlights, system architecture options (including HANA), and integration aspects. Dive into planning, execution, and tracking processes and detailed configuration. Get best practices on how to best set up capacity management functionality and learn more about charge calculation and settlement.
This hands-on guide is for those new to SAP TM, as well as experienced solution consultants, and includes step-by-step descriptions and screenshots.
- A Comprehensive Overview of All of the Processes Enabled by SAP TM
- Configuration Best Practices for All Modes of Transport
- Instructions for Integrating Transportation Requirements
- Tips on Integration with SAP ERP, EWM, GTS, EH&S, EM
- Options for Manual, Semi-automated, and Completely Automated Planning